본문 바로가기 보조메뉴바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기

한국교통대학교 웹사이트 입니다.

KOREA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORTATION Connect KNUT

본문 시작

‘2020 영어 프레젠테이션 경진대회' 시상

• 조회 : 459
  • 등록일 : 2021-01-14
한국교통대, ‘2020 영어 프레젠테이션 경진대회' 시상.jpg ( 529 kb)
‘2020 영어 프레젠테이션 경진대회' 시상

한국교통대학교(총장 박준훈) 대학교육혁신원 커뮤니케이션교육센터는 지난 8일 '영어 프레젠테이션 경진대회 시상식'을 진행했다고 밝혔다.

이번 경진대회는 학생들의 영어 프레젠테이션 능력 개발을 통한 글로벌 의사소통 역량 제고를 위해 마련돼 코로나19 확산 방지를 위해 비대면으로 진행됐다.

경진대회에는 재학생 45명이 ‘나의 대학 생활’, ‘10년 후 나의 모습’이라는 주제로 프레젠테이션 영상을 제출하였고 심사를 통해 최우수상 2명, 우수상 4명, 장려상 6명 총 12명이 상장과 장학금을 수상했다.

또 철도운전시스템전공 2학년 강대현 학생과 항공서비스학과 3학년 이승희 학생이 최우수상을 수상했으며, 코로나19 확산으로 시상식은 개최하지 않고 상장을 우편으로 전달했다.

교통대 커뮤니케이션교육센터장 한원균 교수는 “이번 영어 프레젠테이션 경진대회 신청 인원이 예상보다 많은 이유는 다양한 커뮤니케이션 프로그램에 참가하길 원하는 학생이 많기 때문인 것으로 파악된다”며, “향후 더욱 다양한 프로그램을 개발하여 재학생의 의사소통 역량 강화에 힘쓰겠다”고 말했다.

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다.

[Below is an English translated by Google Translate.]

Korea National University of Transportation '2020 English Presentation Contest Awards'

[Break News Chungbuk] Reporter Kim Byeong-joo = Korea National University of Transportation (President Park Joon-hoon) University Education Innovation Center Communication Education Center announced on the 8th that it held the'English Presentation Contest Awards Ceremony'

'

This competition was prepared to enhance global communication capabilities through the development of students' English presentation skills, and was held non-face-to-face to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

At the contest, 45 enrolled students submitted a video presentation on the subject of'My University Life' and'My Image in 10 Years', and a total of 12 people received awards and scholarships through the screening process. .

In addition, Kang Dae-hyun, a 2nd year student in the railroad driving system major, and Lee Seung-hee, a 3rd year student in the aviation service department, won the grand prize.

Professor Won-gyun Han, head of the Communication Education Center of Transportation University, said, “The reason why the number of applicants for this English presentation contest is higher than expected is because there are many students who want to participate in various communication programs.” I will try to strengthen communication capabilities.”

만족도조사
만족도 조사 이 페이지에서 제공하는 정보에 대하여 만족하시나요?