- 직책 부교수
- 전공분야 미세유체역학
- 연구실 테크노관 249호
- (2015.02) Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, POSTECH
- (2008.08) B.S. Mechanical Engineering, POSTECH
- (2016.09 – present) Assistant Professor, KNUT, South Korea
- (2015.03 – 2016.08) Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., South Korea
▶ 연구 업적
- Fluid dynamics, drop and bubble, drop impact, drop evaporation, multiphase flow, electrospray, electrohydrodynamics
(EHD), electrokinetics, electrowetting, capillarity and wettability, EHD printing, surface and interfacial phenomena,
colloidal assembly, printed electronics.
- Du-Soon Choi, Sungchan Yun* and WooSeok Choi*, “An exact solution for power-law fluids in a slit microchannel
with different zeta potentials under electroosmotic forces,” Micromachines 9, 504 (2018). (*corresponding authors).
- Sungchan Yun, “Impact dynamics of egg-shaped drops on a solid surface for suppression of the bounce magnitude,”
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 127, 172–178 (2018).
- Sungchan Yun, “Reducing the bounce height during truncated spherical drop impact on a solid surface,” Langmuir 34,
- Sungchan Yun, WooSeok Choi* and Du-Soon Choi*, “Bouncing characteristics of an elliptical footprint drop on a solid
surface,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 126, 854–860 (2018). (*corresponding authors).
- Sungchan Yun, “Controlling the residence time of a bouncing drop with asymmetric shaping,” Soft Matter 14,
- WooSeok Choi, Sungchan Yun* and Du-Soon Choi*, “Approximate solution for electroosmotic flow of power-law fluids
in a planar
- microchannel with asymmetric electrochemical boundary conditions,” Micromachines 9, 265 (2018).
- Sungchan Yun, “Bouncing of an ellipsoidal drop on a superhydrophobic surface,” Scientific Reports 7, 17699 (2017).
- Sungchan Yun, “Electrohydrodynamic generation of millimetric drops and control of electrification,” Applied Physics
Letters 111, 031905 (2017).
- WooSeok Choi, Sungchan Yun and Du-Soon Choi, “Electroosmotic Flows of Power-Law Fluids with Asymmetric
Electrochemical Boundary Conditions in a Rectangular Microchannel,” Micromachines 8, 165 (2017).
- Sungchan Yun and Geunbae Lim, “Control of a bouncing magnitude on a heated substrate via ellipsoidal drop shape,”
Applied Physics Letters 105(24), 244108 (2014).
- Sungchan Yun and Geunbae Lim, “Ellipsoidal drop impact on a solid surface for rebound suppression,” Journal of Fluid
Mechanics 752, 266-281 (2014).
- Sungchan Yun, Geunbae Lim, Kwan Hyoung Kang, Yong Kweon Suh, “Geometric effects on lateral transport induced by
slanted grooves in a microchannel at a low Reynolds number,” Chemical Engineering Science 104, 82-92 (2013).
- Sungchan Yun, Jiwoo Hong, and Kwan Hyoung Kang, “Suppressing drop rebound by electrically driven shape distortion,”
Physical Review E 87, 033010 (2013).