This program is to make friendships and to promote cultural exchange among students in both Kyushu Institute of Technology and Korea National University of Transportation. Students in the partner university visit KNUT in summer vacation. Students in KNUT visit the international partner university in winter vacation.
Exchange of Student every year from 1996 The participants
- Korea National University of Transportation : 231 students(excepting 33 leaders)
- Kyushu Institute of Technology : 222 students(excepting 23 leaders)
The Partner University
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
The Number of Selection
About 14 students
The Qualification for Application
- Enrolled Students over 3.0 in GPA
- Except students who will be graduated in August, 2013 and February,2014.( 5th grade in Dept. of Architecture) and students who stay out of school temporarily.
The Selection Period
For more details, please refer to the KNUT homepage or the homepage of Office of International Affairs, KNUT in the middle of June.
The Selection Standards
- The order of oral test in Japanse
- Advantage points : Those who have a certificate of JPT over 600, and a certificate of JLPT over 2 level) earn +0.5 points.
The Privilege and Obligation
- The 70% supporting expenses of the total participating expenses will be given to the successful student.
- The student is liable to introduce Korean Culture to the visiting students from Japan.
- The student is liable to visit Japan in coming winter vacation.